The NEW PALOMA...


First of all, THANK YOU sooooo much for joining me at my blog :) You can’t imagine how excited I am to interact with you guys!

So let’s start with the first bunch of comments that I got… If you know me a little, you would know that I don’t like to talk about other people. But on the other hand, I keep my word and I promised you guys to talk about
EVERYTHING… So here’s my position about this whole thing:

I met Hannia the day of her audition for Passions. I didn’t talk to her that much, so I don’t really know her. I just wished her good luck before she went to set. All I know is that she’s a beautiful, nice girl.

Now, what I’m going to tell you guys is that part of
MY story that you didn’t get to see on tv. When I got the role on Passions, it was really hard for me to get used to the show. They already knew each other for years and I was the “new one”. Not only that. Some fans were comparing Paloma to Teresa, even though we were two different characters! So my point is: Every actor has their own vision of the character and their own way to portray him/her. That’s the beauty of this and any type of art. The uniqueness. Otherwise we’d be impersonators :)

Also, you have to understand that soap operas work that way. Someone leaves and of course someone has to replace them. As a soap fan myself, I’m with you guys: it’s hard to get used to new faces. But what can we do?

Keep on posting your questions and comments. I’ll be more than happy to answer them! Next time I’ll talk about my new projects. Thanks again for your support.

Los quiero!

Besos,

Silvana

3 comments:

Great point. I haven't seen Passions since it went off-air broadcast, but I had read some of the things written about the new Paloma actress and thought it seemed a bit unfair to compare her to you.

Looking forward to your next project.

Jonosin

December 10, 2007 at 12:42 AM  

Well I can appreciate anyone who doesn't "bad mouth" others. I was not trying to do so myself and if it seemed that way I apologize. My point I guess was that you set the standards very high. You were the character that we watched grow into a beautiful young lady. And I couldn't imagine being the new one. I hate clicks, and I am sure that in you career there are way too many. So anyways on to different things...did you ever feel strange about working on passions? The stories are pretty strange at times. I used to love the show but at times it is just outright goofy. I would love to see you do something serious, like a horror film or something like that. I think you would do well in that element.

December 10, 2007 at 6:02 AM  

That is good point. Do you watch passions or is it wired? Do you miss working on passions? You are right everyone does do things diffnet.
Bri

December 11, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home