My Projects...

Hola a todos!

I hope everybody’s great, enjoying life and working hard to get what you deserve J  So last time I promised to talk about my new projects.  After leaving “Passions” I started writing so now I’m working on my first script.  It’s been hard cause I’ve never done it before, but I like challenges and learning something new doesn’t hurt anyone.  Also, I’m gonna start shooting an independent film called “Las Angeles” in a couple of weeks.  After that I have to start working on a reality show I created.  Yes, I’m really busy… 

To Kyle and Bri:  Si!  Heidi and I are very close.  We see each other all the time.  Eva is a friend of mine too and Adrian is like my little bro.  I haven’t seen the show lately even though I’m a huge fan but my friends give me updates from time to time.

Well, I hope I answered all your questions.  Thank you for stopping by!  Here’s a pic of Heidi and me at her b-day party last week.

Besos,

Silvana

8 comments:

That's cool what your doing and keeping busy and you are still friends with your old passions coworks. Silvana I'm eighteen years old but no one beliveds me because I have a babyface did that ever happend to you before?

February 1, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

I'm glad you are doing things that you enjoy! You are an amazing actress (en Ingles y en Espanol), and I'm sure you are on your way to doing wonderful things! I want to see Las Angeles! What's it about? That's a great picture of you and Heidi.

February 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Bien Silvana estas haciendo un muy buen trabajo.
Gracias por dejar al Perú bien en alto.

Mario

April 24, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

I liked you a lot on Passions and was very sad to see you leave but I'm excited for the new things that will be happening for you and your pilot. What's it like working on one and are you optimistic about it (Sounds weird I know). Also what's your stance on fan sites because I really wanna do one for you.

May 6, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Hi Silvana, it was great to see you in Cincinnati. Dancing Salsa was fun! Come visit us again!

June 19, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Cómo estás Silvana, te admiro mucho es por ello que hice una foronovela llamada "Andrea, la del beso prohibido". Espero que la visites y puedas dejar algún comentario! Atentamente, Alfil, Lima, Perú!

August 13, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Hola... Eres muy linda y encima Peruana. O sea eres la mujer perfecta.

September 27, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

:) miss you!

January 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Older Post Home